Wreck My Mind by Brooke Taylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was my first story by Brooke Taylor and I didn't hate but I also didn't love it. I think sometimes it's just so hard to find books we connect with when you're a mood reader. I can read this one-two months from now and it could be my favorite. This was absolutely it's a me thing not and you thing. This is book two of the Wicked Games Series but can be read as a standalone. It was a very interesting take on Modern Day Pirates and Wizard of Oz. If you're just looking for the smut this story has it. I loved all the steamy scenes and I may try this one again a couple of months down the road. This author has great character development and has the story down. Again just wasn't for me at this time.
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Author Branding, Book Covers, Teasers and more
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals, and Parties
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource