Dreaming of Christmas by T.A. Williams
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
This was my first story by T.A. Williams, and maybe I should have tried something other than a Christmas story. It sounded so good. The Narrator annoyed the life out of me. I expect fluffy and happy and just an overall great story. This one left something hanging. I felt like I was reading something my fifteen-year-old would have written. Because this was my first time reading Williams, I will try again, but it will be a long time down the road. Better luck next time, I suppose.
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Author Branding, Book Covers, Teasers and more
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals, and Parties
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource