Hope at Christmas by Nancy Naigle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Small Towns, a Bookstore, and Christmas! What better read is there? Oh, yea, the heartache that comes. It has everything that makes a great book. The characters were so enjoyable. This book has me ready for the upcoming holiday season. This was my first time reading a book by Naigle, and it won't be my last.
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Author Branding, Book Covers, Teasers and more
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals, and Parties
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource