Hidden by Yanette Mantro
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
First, let me start by saying I don’t naturally read anything Paranormal even in the romance genre other than YA books. Mantro did a fantastic job of keeping me on the edge of my seat, and I was so excited I got to read this book. I probably wouldn’t have picked it up if it wasn’t for Foster An Author. Now let’s get to the good part!
Hidden is the first book in the Tri Moons series. In this book, you follow Jasinda and Jace. Jasinda was just a regular girl living a normal life. Or was she? Jace’s life was anything but ordinary. He lived in a world of magic and mystery. I was kept on the edge of my seat from beginning to end wonder what was going to happen next. I love it when the author can make me feel like I’m right going through everything. I had so many characters I loved where there were others I just wanted to punch in the face.
This was my first book by Mantro, and it won’t be my last. I’ve already harassed her on when I’d get me Jace and Jasinda because that ending did not do it for me. Grab this book today because you won’t regret this read!
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Author Branding, Book Covers, Teasers and more
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals, and Parties
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource