Heart of Stone by Dakota Willink
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is my first story by Willink, and it was splendid from the very beginning to the end. The dynamic between Krystina and Alexander; their connection and sexual chemistry will keep the reader from putting the book down. Heart of Stone is dual POV, so you get to see from Alexander and Krystina's eyes. I will say I'd had to give this read a 4 star because it was very similar to Fifty Shades of Grey. I will have to grab the next book Stepping Stone just to see what happens next.
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals and Parties
- Book Covers, Teasers and Branding
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource