Changing the Play by Julia Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Blake was a new author to me, and with all-new, to me authors, I gave it a chance. This one just happened to pan out. I loved Changing the Play so much. It all started with a slow burn, and who doesn't like one of those? However, once the characters meet up, they soon find out they've known each other from high school. Their chemistry is just off the charts. Grab this one up today and fall in love as I did.
View all my reviews
- Haney Hayes Promotions - Our Story
- Authors we know, love, serve and adore!
- Blog Tours, Blitzes, Reveals and Parties
- Book Covers, Teasers and Branding
- Editing, Formatting and Proofreading Services
- Events With Us
- Free Resources for Authors and PA/VAs
- Indy Author Bundles
- PA's/ VA's and how to be one!
- Personal Assistant, Social Media and Newsletter Management Services
- Publicist Services
- Trigger Warning Resource